The Arts Council of Central Louisiana is again partnering with the City of Alexandria to bring ArtFête to RiverFête! You, the art vendors, are the glue between each RiverFête event in our Cultural Arts District!
We are currently accepting vendor applications in all mediums including, but not limited to handmade jewelry, original paintings, sculpture, pottery, woodwork, children’s clothing, natural bath products, home décor, creative goods and more! Original artists! Please see the information below reguarding an IndieFete opportunity!
ArtFête Dates & Times: Friday, May 5, 2023 from 4pm-9pm & Saturday, May 6, 2023 from 10am-10pm
Please read all Guidelines & Requirements to complete registration.
- ArtFête vendor fee is $50 and must be paid by 4/21/2023. No refunds. Vendor fee includes a 10’ space for both days of RiverFête, one 8’ table, 2 chairs & a prime location for your booth. (Table & chairs are city property and must remain after take-down)
- If you require more than the space given, you will need to purchase 2 booth spaces.
- All applicants must submit a photo of their booth at the time of registering. Please send photo to firstname.lastname@example.org This is for the purpose of placement only but is required.
- No cooking or preparing of food is allowed for ArtFête. All food vendors must apply with the city. However, we do allow small pre-made food items such as cupcakes.
- Electricity is available upon request. You must provide your own extension cords. Power needs must not exceed 15 amps. This is a mandatory requirement.
- No alcohol or tobacco sales are allowed for ArtFête.
- Parking and traffic will not be permitted in the festival area. Vendors will be allowed to drive in to set up on Friday only. Exact time for set-up will be sent with your information pack, closer to the event. Please plan accordingly.
- APD will be on patrol overnight, however any items left will be at the vendors own risk. Plan accordingly. The Arts Council of Central Louisiana nor the City of Alexandria are responsible for lost or stolen items.
- This will be a “Rain or Shine” event. Vendors should plan for weather (i.e. bring tents, tarps, weights for wind, etc.)
- Each vendor is responsible for collecting state sales tax. Tax forms will be provided.
You will receive an email with your vendor space and instructions the week leading up to ArtFête.
Please contact Amanda Gauthier at 318 484 4475 or email@example.com for more ArtFête info.
ArtFête vendors are encouraged to register now before spaces are filled! Spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Original Art Vendors!
Local artists and crafters with handcrafted, original work, may be eligible for a booth spot in IndieFete. The fee for these booths are sponsored by a third party so there is no cost. We want to encourage our artist to apply for eligibility!
If you are not accepted by IndieFete, we absolutely want you to register for ArtFête 23 as planned.
Click the link for the IndieFete Artist Application! You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call IndieFete at 318.386.3383 and leave a message.